[Coco] FPGA Nitros9 Question

John Orwen jorwen at neb.rr.com
Fri Jan 4 08:27:40 EST 2013

David,

I am not having any luck yet.  Either I am doing something wrong or there is
something amiss on my FPGA setup.
In DECB the FPGA works flawlessly.

I deleted the NOS9 L2 Becker from my directory and re-downloaded the
nitros9project.zip and extracted the modified NOS9 L2 Becker and tried it
both in Drivewire 4 4.3.0 and Drivewire 4 4.3.1.
Now it does not even load the banner and time.  It does nothing when DOS is
typed from the FPGA except in a little time errors out with I/O error.

I apologize for appearing to be mentally lame but I am trying my best to get
this to work.

John