[Coco] FPGA Nitros9 Question

David Ladd drencor at gamepixel.net
Thu Jan 3 23:29:36 EST 2013

On Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 10:00 PM, David Ladd <drencor at gamepixel.net> wrote:

> On Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 6:40 PM, Aaron Wolfe <aawolfe at gmail.com> wrote:

Ok I am sad to say as of right now does not look like the drivewire server
> boot disks for becker or dw3 are working at the moment.  rof_dw3.dsk did
> work, but haven't tested all the other games in the zip file.
> I will post when the issue is fixed.

Ok I just went through and found that the rules.mak file in the repo was
creating the dw3 and becker boot disks as 80 track double sided floppies so
the boot loader was in the wrong location.  I changed it to a single sided
format and tested the NOS9 L2 becker boot disk and seems to work ok

So you should be able to re-download the zip file from the link that was
given earlier and try the image that matches your CoCo3FPGA.