[Coco] FPGA Nitros9 Question

Frank Pittel fwp at deepthought.com
Thu Jan 3 18:21:12 EST 2013

I just noticed the name of the file seems to suggest that the version of nitros
you're trying to use is for a 6309 (nos96309). Is that correct?

The coco3fpga emulates the 6809 not the 6309. Could it be that you're using and
image intended to be run on a coco with a 6309? If that's the case I wouldn't expect it to
work.

The Other Frank