[Coco] FPGA Nitros9 Question

Frank Pittel fwp at deepthought.com
Thu Jan 3 15:36:32 EST 2013

I remember there were some issues with getting it to work and there was a disk
image for nitros available at the coco3fpga yahoo site. Drop it into drivewire and
boot from it.

It's been a while since I've touched my DE1 so a lot of things that I once knew about
are forgotten. I have a couple more projects to go before I can spend more time with it!

The Other Frank