[Coco] FPGA Nitros9 Question

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Thu Jan 3 13:39:03 EST 2013

John,
The "dsk" files available in "download" area of the repo are corrupted. They haven't been updated in a long time and were created with a bad run on the repo. To get good compiled disks, you must go to the "code" section of the repo and search through the directories for the zip files you need. Also, several members on the list have been providing alternate download areas for the good builds.

Bill P

Bill Pierce
ooogalapasooo at aol.com