[Coco] FPGA Nitros9 Question

John Orwen jorwen at neb.rr.com
Thu Jan 3 12:41:06 EST 2013

I am trying to get Nitros9 to run on my Becker DE-1 FPGA and not having any success.

I downloaded the DSK file nos9309l2v030209coco3_dw and put it in the DW4_4.3 directory and loaded it into drive slot 0 and typed DOS and all I get is a
locked up screen full of garbage.

I pre-apologize for being so dumb but I have just now got back into experimenting with the CoCo after several months of chemo and radiation treatments..
I had my brain fried pretty much so it will take some time to get back to normal.

John