[Coco] Success! Re: HDB-DOS build fixes. Untested as of yet.

David Ladd drencor at gamepixel.net
Wed Jan 2 15:50:16 EST 2013

On Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 12:42 PM, David Ladd <drencor at gamepixel.net> wrote:

> On Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 12:30 PM, Juan Castro <jccyc1965 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> OK. All I have to do is reapply the changes marked "4 weeks ago" and "7
>> weeks ago" here:
>>

>> http://toolshed.hg.sourceforge.net/hgweb/toolshed/toolshed/log/5882dfba6b5c/hdbdos/dwread.asm
>>
>> http://toolshed.hg.sourceforge.net/hgweb/toolshed/toolshed/log/5882dfba6b5c/hdbdos/dwwrite.asm
>>
>> I'm posting this here mostly as a reminder to myself, but also for others
>> to cross-check.
>>
>> I will go ahead and let you do the fix that way two of us aren't trying
> to fix the same thing.
>
> Then after you are done let us know so all of us can update our local
> copies.  HINT HINT

Ok becker routine fixed and J&M CP FDC's parallel port routine re-added to
dwread.asm and dwwrite.asm

So far the becker routine has been tested working as of right now.  I do
not have a working CoCo 2 or 3 hooked up right now to test the other
routines so everyone else pull the updates and compile and test away :D