[Coco] Success! Re: HDB-DOS build fixes. Untested as of yet.

David Ladd drencor at gamepixel.net
Wed Jan 2 12:59:47 EST 2013

The Becker Port or otherwise known as the Boisy Interface was orig made for
the CoCo3FPGA.  Which you are right allows for a more simple in/out with
buffering over TCP/IP on the CoCo3FPGA.  Also becker support is being added
to a couple emulators as well to make it possible to access the DW4 server
over TCP/IP from emulation.

As far as the J&M CP FDC that I added was to add support for a USB TTL
Parallel device that can be connected to the J&M CP FDC's parallel port.
 Though in this case the DW4 server would still be in serial mode since the
USB to TTL parallel device is a virtual COM port on the PC side.

The next stage is to recreate the Boisy Interface/Becker Port on a real
cart for use on CoCo1/2/3's.