[Coco] Success! Re: HDB-DOS build fixes. Untested as of yet.

Juan Castro jccyc1965 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 12:41:31 EST 2013

I distinctly remember doing an hg pull and hg update before merging
Robert's changes in and committing. Odd. But the previous diff can be
retrieved from the server and your changes re-inserted. (Ain't souce
control grand?) I can look at that tonight.

Speaking of which, I know precious little about this Becker interface.
It's a Boisy thing, right? Cart with UART?