[Coco] MCC-216

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Tue Jan 1 15:00:05 EST 2013

On Jan 1, 2013, at 11:08 AM, Frank Pittel <fwp at deepthought.com> wrote:

> I've blown my "toy" budget for a while so it'll be a while before I can get one but it looks cool and could be a lot of
> fun.

I don't have a toy budget at all these days, but I'd certainly find some things to sell on eBay if I could get a virtualized CoCo device that ran standalone and wasn't just a PC running an emulator. $169 is less than I paid for any of my real CoCos :)

-
Allen Huffman - PO Box 22031 - Clive IA 50325 - 515-999-0227 (vmail/TXT only)
Sent from my MacBook.