[Coco] Why there are no SS35 disks in nitrOS-9 distro ?

Luis Antoniosi (CoCoDemus) retrocanada76 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 10:35:39 EST 2013

Hi,

I don't understand why there are no SS35 disks for NitrOS-9. Although I can
make one in 5 minutes just changing the makefiles from a fresh mercurial
checkout I still don't understand why they aren't there.

Ok, level 2 I could agree but level 1 ? How many coco1/2 with double sided
disks do you have out there ? And to get worse, those DS40 don't boot on
MESS. So whoever is coming to coco scene just don't understand why he
cannot use nitrOS-9 on MESS.

I just made a SS35 for level 1 2.3.9 disk and all CMDS and SYS files fits
into a single disk. I needed 2 more disks in order to have the DEFS and
NITROS9 modules folder.

Felipe

--
Long live the CoCo