[Coco] WTB: PAL CoCo (1, 2, or 2B) for shipment to USA

Phill Harvey-Smith afra at ramoth.org.uk
Wed Feb 27 16:10:13 EST 2013

On 27/02/2013 20:08, John W. Linville wrote:
  Does anyone on the list have an extra working PAL CoCo that they
> would like to offer for sale?  It would need to be shipped to the
> USA, Zip code 27302 (North Carolina).  Please contact me directly
> (i.e. off list) with your offer!
>
> P.S.  Yes, I checked ebay.co.uk and ebay.com.au -- apparently the
> CoCo folks in the UK and Oz are holding tight to their CoCos...

John,

You may or may not have thought of this but it may be easier to get a UK
spec Dragon, I think there are several 32s on ebay at the mo, though I
know that the NTSC->PAL conversion is slightly different to the CoCo it
may be close enough.

Also Dragons are somewhat more common than CoCos over here as BITD they
where much cheaper than the equivalent CoCo so sold better.

Cheers.

Phill.