[Coco] WTB: PAL CoCo (1, 2, or 2B) for shipment to USA

John W. Linville linville at tuxdriver.com
Wed Feb 27 15:08:44 EST 2013

Greetings!

I've been working to tune the timings of my 44-color picture viewer
to work with PAL CoCo machines.  I found someone to do testing for
me and I think I have that working -- keep watching the "Stupid VDG
Tricks" for more information coming soon (hopefully)...

Anyway, I think it would be nice if I could just do such testing for
myself in the future if I were to be working on another project.  So,
I'd like to acquire a PAL CoCo machine of my own.  Yes, I am properly
equipped to handle the different power and display requirements. :-)

Does anyone on the list have an extra working PAL CoCo that they
would like to offer for sale?  It would need to be shipped to the
USA, Zip code 27302 (North Carolina).  Please contact me directly
(i.e. off list) with your offer!

Thanks,

John

P.S.  Yes, I checked ebay.co.uk and ebay.com.au -- apparently the
CoCo folks in the UK and Oz are holding tight to their CoCos...
I also tried ebay.de, but Mein Deutsch ist nicht gut...