[Coco] Coco 2b problem: reboots when accessing the disk

Jeremy Michea jmichea at bell.net
Wed Feb 27 07:30:35 EST 2013

If I may interject here, am I to assume that if the 6809 chip goes bad on a Coco, then one can be purchased, such as at the link in a post above? If so is this a difficult job to replace? I don’t do soldering myself but there is a local game store that does repairs on older gaming systems and he’s pretty handy with a solder gun.

I’m just looking for down the road if something similar happens to one of my coco 3’s

Thanks