[Coco] CoCo joystick ports

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Tue Feb 26 10:33:49 EST 2013

I am needing to order a few CoCo joystick port connectors. I know they are 6-pin DINs, but "back in the day" I ran in to a different space for the same number of pins. Perhaps it was Commodore 64 that used a slightly different spacing?

I believe Digikey has what I want, but I am not sure. For experimenting, I think I want to just get the female plug that goes on the end of a cable. For instance, part CP-1160-ND (www.digikey.com).

Would someone be able to help me out and find out which one works with the CoCo joystick port?

I am also looking for the CoCo keyboard connector -- the one on the motherboard, and on the keyboard.

Thanks for any hardware help you may be able to provide.
-
Allen Huffman - PO Box 22031 - Clive IA 50325 - 515-999-0227 (vmail/TXT only)
Sent from my iPad.