[Coco] Coco 2b problem: reboots when accessing the disk

Retro Canada retrocanada76 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 00:40:49 EST 2013

it's not a reboot per se seems the SAM goes crazy, relay clicks and screen gets garbled as if in double speed. sometimes is only flashing with characters on screen. but only when reading or writing from floppy. and i dont have a multipak to test.
but from superide everything works, games, Os-9 etc

Sent from my iPhone