[Coco] Mamou bug ?

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Fri Feb 22 18:03:14 EST 2013

Luis,
Another thing to check is if you have cmds merged with the shell. As long as the whole merged file is less than 8k, you should be ok. If you have cmds merged with the shell and it's over 8k, then you need to either eliminate the cmds or at least trim down to less than 8k. Also, a common practice was to load a "utilities" merged package in the startup which should also stay below 8k or actually just eliminated.
I'm not sure how NitrOS9 level 1 handles the memory, but the original level 1 had to have "contiguous" memory to run a process where as level 2 doesn't care as long as there's "enough" memory. It seems also, that level 1 had a bootsize limit as well but I don't remember for sure.

Bill P

Bill Pierce
ooogalapasooo at aol.com