[Coco] Introduction

John Guin johnguin at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 22 14:18:20 EST 2013

I have an odd Australia + Coco story.

In 1999, I was in the US Navy and my unit was sent to Gladstone, Australia.
It is a small town and we had to live in "tent city."  My unit was fortunate
- the marina for our patrol boats was out in town so we got to use the
facilities there for showers and laundry and such.

As I was doing my laundry, I was waiting for my stuff to dry and saw a pile
of magazines.  I wanted something to read, and grabbed the top one.  It
happened to be an Australian issue of a  TRS-80 Coco magazine!  Kind of beat
up, but made me smile at the coincidence.

Welcome to the group,
John