[Coco] Introduction

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Fri Feb 22 13:16:48 EST 2013

On Feb 22, 2013, at 1:21 AM, Jayeson Lee-Steere <cocolistemail at titaniumstudios.com> wrote:
> I'll share more on my current project later, it involves Daggorath.

Welcome! There have been a number of CoCo folks go on to gaming companies. Steve Bjork worked on things for Gameboy, Super Nintendo, Sega Genesis and Playstation. Sockmaster has his credz in some Williams Arcade Classic emulator packages. Former CoCo emulator programmer Jeff Vavosour is rolling with Code Mystics, who produced Atari, Activision and Infocom packages for iOS... I bet there's a much longer list than I could even think of.

Very curious to hear what you have in mind for Daggorath.

-
Allen Huffman - PO Box 22031 - Clive IA 50325 - 515-999-0227 (vmail/TXT only)
Sent from my MacBook.

22nd Annual "Last" Chicago CoCoFEST! April 27-28, 2013. Lombard, IL. http://www.glensideccc.com