[Coco] [Color Computer] Greetings

Brian G briang0671 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 20 16:01:46 EST 2013

On 2/20/2013 9:56 AM, Eoghann of Clan Campbell wrote:
> Hello to all here. I recently bought a CoCo2 with 16KB RAM and have been playing around with it. Also boughtt a 13 inch RCA Color TV for about 16 bucks and hope to build the system up from there. Having a great time with it and will probably be picking some brains here on how to do things.

Glad to have you on board. It may be short notice but check out the
information in my signature.
If you can make it, there will be plenty of people to talk with.
Where are you located. Maybe you can share a ride with someone.

--
Brian Goers
Vice President of Special Events

		The 22nd Annual "Last" Chicago CoCoFEST!
		will be held April 27 & 28, 2013
		Fairfield Inn & Suites Lombard

		Saturday 10 am to 5 pm
	 Socialize - 8 pm to 10 pm or beyond