[Coco] Printing from the Color Computer

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Mon Feb 18 22:02:30 EST 2013

On Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 02:45:25PM -0600, Brian G wrote:

> Is it possible to connect through Drivewire and a micro controller to print.
> Will it be plain text (ASCII) or can output from Simply Better, the Owl
> Ware Window Writer or any of the word processing/ formatting programs work?

Window Writer came with an epson configuration, but I haven't actually
tested it against dw4's epson emulator.

Simply Better is a DECB program, and I don't know how well it would
tolerate HDB-DOS, how well-behaved it is concerning the serial port,
or if HDB-DOS even tries to redirect #-2 through drivewire's printer.

I repeat my request: If anyone has a PF configuration for epson,
please post it (or a URL to it! :-).

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA