[Coco] A General Purpose PCB is needed for the Coco Cartridge Port

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Mon Feb 18 21:18:02 EST 2013

Hi All,

After reading some Coco List messages today (including some old ones), it
seems to me that a general purpose experimenter's PCB for the Coco's
cartridge port connector would be nice to have.  As no one seems to have one
available, I was thinking of designing one.  I need the card edge finger
spacing file for the Coco so I can start the design.  Any ideas as to what
to include on this card?  I don't want to step on anybody's toes if there is
one available, but I sure can't find it anywhere.  If anybody has any Coco
Cartridge port design files for Kicad they wish to share (only so I can
learn how it's done, not to send to anyone) I sure would appreciate it.  I'm
beginning to get interested in playing with my real Coco 2 and Coco 3.
Thanks a bunch.

Kip