[Coco] Learning CPU Architecture and Digital Design

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Mon Feb 18 21:18:02 EST 2013

James,
John said that Bob Davies got it right. The link is

http://myplace.frontier.com/~sierracircuit/

which I checked and it is active.  Oh by the way, He only SELLS his designs
that he gleaned off the members of this group.  He does not give away very
much at all.  I would expect that he could help us hobbyists on this list it
seems to me since this list is where he got his information.  That's about
all I could get from reading his web site.
Kip