[Coco] 44-color display mode code images available

John W. Linville linville at tuxdriver.com
Wed Feb 13 16:48:51 EST 2013

On Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 12:25:17PM -0500, John W. Linville wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> You might remember my 44-color display mode project from last Summer.
> I'm planning to use it as the basis for a sliding puzzle game in the
> CoCo Coding Contest.
>
> 	http://vdgtricks.blogspot.com/
>
> I spent some time yesterday cleaning-up some of the code so I could
> generate CLOADM'able WAV files and LOADM'able BIN files.  I also
> include a DSK image full of the latter.
>
> 	http://www.tuxdriver.com/download/vdgtricks/
>
> If you have a CoCo 1/2 or a Dragon then you might want to try loading
> the code images above? :-)
>
> CoCo Forever!
>
> John
>
> P.S.  If you saw the blog post yesterday and already downloaded the
> pictures of my son, then you might still enjoy downloading the new
> images of Lena Söderberg that are there now.  The other pictures are
> still available in the "2013-02-09" subdirectory under the download
> link above.

Unimpressed?  Or just too lazy to download this and run it
yourself? :-)

In the latter case, you can see some pics that I posted on Facebook.
If you don't have an account, you can just look here:

	http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.4326187712188.2182192.1212010700&type=1&l=13314f06c9

Have fun!

John

P.S.  Please keep in mind that this display is on a CoCo 1...