[Coco] 44-color display mode code images available

John W. Linville linville at tuxdriver.com
Sun Feb 10 12:25:17 EST 2013

Greetings,

You might remember my 44-color display mode project from last Summer.
I'm planning to use it as the basis for a sliding puzzle game in the
CoCo Coding Contest.

	http://vdgtricks.blogspot.com/

I spent some time yesterday cleaning-up some of the code so I could
generate CLOADM'able WAV files and LOADM'able BIN files.  I also
include a DSK image full of the latter.

	http://www.tuxdriver.com/download/vdgtricks/

If you have a CoCo 1/2 or a Dragon then you might want to try loading
the code images above? :-)

CoCo Forever!

John

P.S.  If you saw the blog post yesterday and already downloaded the
pictures of my son, then you might still enjoy downloading the new
images of Lena Söderberg that are there now.  The other pictures are
still available in the "2013-02-09" subdirectory under the download
link above.
--
John W. Linville                Someday the world will need a hero, and you
linville at tuxdriver.com                  might be all we have.  Be ready.