[Coco] CoCo keyboard connector.

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Wed Feb 13 00:12:41 EST 2013

What is the CoCo 1/2/3 keyboard connector? I remember it being a ribbon cable on my CoCo 1, then it was some kind of thin (mylar?) ribbon on the CoCo 2/3.

What does it plug in to on the motherboard? And on the keyboard itself? I need to find a source for those connectors for my USB keyboard interface project.

Any tips?

I am going to be documenting some of my research on a website I have, and will crosspost CoCo related items to the list as I get to them.

http://appleause.com/2013/02/13/how-i-got-started-with-arduino/
-
Allen Huffman - PO Box 22031 - Clive IA 50325 - 515-999-0227 (vmail/TXT only)
Sent from my MacBook.

22nd Annual "Last" Chicago CoCoFEST! April 27-28, 2013. Lombard, IL. http://www.glensideccc.com