[Coco] Issues with 26-3022 interface

Harry Hurst hhos at st-tel.net
Tue Feb 12 07:54:22 EST 2013

> I also take note on several sites that a mod for HD drives is around for
> this interface. Anyone knows where to find a documentation of this mod ?

I have some instructions for this mod. I have never tried them, nor even
searched for the parts to do it, but I have no reason to doubt them. I got
them from Little John's eBay ad. According to that same ad they can be
found on Paul's pages. That may be a web site, or just something that
Little John had in his possession, I don't know.

The relevant text from that ad is attached.

HH