[Coco] Issues with 26-3022 interface

Daniel Campos daniel.campus at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 22:00:58 EST 2013

Hello,

I just acquired from ebay a 26-3022Tandy interface, but I'm having a bad
time to make it work with a DSDD drive that I just extracted from my
CP500 (TRS-80 model III brazilian clone). For what I know, the drives
from CP500 have the same configurations as a TRS-80 original drive. The
drive work like a charm on the CP500.
I made a brief movie showing the error and the functioning of the drive
(my apologies, but the movie is in portuguese).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeiCJYa3jic

Any hints on what I need to look at on a TRS-80 drive to work with the
Coco ?

Just out of curiosity I tested a 5 1/4 HD (1.2M) Drive from an old PC
and I could make a DSKINI (even with an IO ERROR at the end) and also a
SAVE and a LOAD on a BASIC program, so it appears that the interface is
working as it should.

I also take note on several sites that a mod for HD drives is around for
this interface. Anyone knows where to find a documentation of this mod ?

Thanks!
Daniel