[Coco] Multipak troubleshooting (or It's Dead, Jim! :-)

Aldo Lagana a.lagana at snet.net
Mon Feb 11 19:12:29 EST 2013

Success!  I got the MP working, I opened it up and pushed down on the top of power supply, everything else seemed solid.

The SC II is confirmed kaput, plugged directly into the Coco, it causes a non-boot (screen stays black).  It does have the HD interface which did work, I will try it without the HD interface when I get a chance.

Whew!  This early 80's stuff is some solid electronics.

Thanks Robert, for your suggestions.