[Coco] Pristine image on coco2 and coco3 with GBS8200

Luis Antoniosi (CoCoDemus) retrocanada76 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 11:12:37 EST 2013

Hi, I just got my GBS8200

pic.twitter.com/azoqNt7z <http://t.co/azoqNt7z>

For the coco3, i inverted and composed the H and V signals into CSync,
unplugged the RGB pin 10 and drove it from there. The result is:

pic.twitter.com/LthL95M5 <http://t.co/LthL95M5>
pic.twitter.com/rq4KmkA6 <http://t.co/rq4KmkA6>
pic.twitter.com/6TmSx5Ro <http://t.co/6TmSx5Ro>

Then comes coco2b time. Thanks to Daniel Campos I made a video component
driver (on a solderless breadbord, shame on me :P ) and here are the
results:

pic.twitter.com/52uH4Qy6 <http://t.co/52uH4Qy6>
pic.twitter.com/RTXAYsyA <http://t.co/RTXAYsyA>
pic.twitter.com/5ICrU770 <http://t.co/5ICrU770>
pic.twitter.com/RTmCzo69 <http://t.co/RTmCzo69>
pic.twitter.com/RTmCzo69 <http://t.co/RTmCzo69>
pic.twitter.com/s2qLqLVG <http://t.co/s2qLqLVG>

Quite as good as coco3 rgb :D

The only con is this board is jerking the image for video component
sometimes. Dunno if it's a problem with the board or my circuit. I need to
check. But the results are very impressive.

I saw in this list people had problem with this board, but since I inverted
the signals everything works perfect!

Felipe.

--
Long live the CoCo