[Coco] Source for old versions of MESS

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Tue Feb 5 21:31:35 EST 2013

Thanks,
But what's really needed is for someone to "patch" the becker port patch so that other versions of Mess can be used. The current patch supports only SDLMess0136 which I didn't see on the list unless it's included with Mess0136b (Mess0136s). The patch has to be done at source level.
It would be nice to have some of the later versions of Mess patched for the becker port in one of our archives available for download. Anyone who has used the Becker port knows how useful it is. Not only do you get driveiwre access in the Coco emulators but you get the drivewire Midi as well. That alone is worth any trouble it may be (to me).
The patch is on Aaron's Drivewire download page. We need builds of this for all platforms.

Bill P

Bill Pierce
ooogalapasooo at aol.com