[Coco] Ethernet Port Cartridge for the Coco 3

Luis Antoniosi (CoCoDemus) retrocanada76 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 13:08:06 EST 2013

Why the coco wouldn't be able to implement the TCP/IP stack ?

Let me give you as example the MSX computer. It has 2 ethernet cards one
the Obsonet where the TCP/IP stack is performed by the Z-80 and a newer
one, the DenYoNet which implements the TCP by hardware.

http://www.msx.org/articles/obsonet
http://www.kirainet.com/english/interview-with-nestor-soriano-konamiman/

Don't you think the MC6809 can do what a z-80 does ?

Long live the CoCo