[Coco] MAMOU bug?

Christopher R. Hawks chawks at dls.net
Sun Feb 3 16:21:00 EST 2013

On Sun, 3 Feb 2013 12:37:42 -0500
"Luis Antoniosi (CoCoDemus)" <retrocanada76 at gmail.com> wrote:

> >         YES, the LAW IS THE LAW!! If it is NOT enforced, it is not
> > the law.
> >

> Yep in this case even VCC is unlawful because it includes copyrighted
> roms from tandy radio shack. The same for mame/mess roms.

	If you would like to continue this, YES, VCC is breaking the
copyright laws. And _NO_ MESS/MAME are not. they do not distribute ROMS
with their emulator (and ask that you make sure that you have the right
to any ROMS that you do use.

> So we all delete ours emulator roms because the law is the law. The
> same for PDF scans of rainbow magazines and all the coco books that
> are not PD. So we must delete them all NOW!

	I will not delete mine (and I'm sure a bunch of people here as
well. We DO HAVE the ROMS and MAGAZINES that we purchased which gives us
the right to use them. Those without those rights should delete them.

> BTW: http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/ is unlawful as hell.

	You seem to know all the the owner has in his possession. Are
you a psychic ??

Christopher R. Hawks
--
In January, 1997, the owners of KZZC-FM, Tipton, Calif., ended 18
consecutive months of being an all-"I Heard It Through the Grapevine"