[Coco] Coco game engine demo

Richard Goedeken Richard at fascinationsoftware.com
Sun Feb 3 11:42:23 EST 2013

Art,

That is a very astute observation, and actually illustrates why my number is
correct.  The field rate for NTSC video is not exactly 60 fields/sec, but
59.94, or more precisely, 60000/1001.

This brings up a separate question.  Does anyone know if the PAL and NTSC
versions of the Coco use different clock frequencies?  I know that they did
for the Commodore Plus/4, and the PAL version was run at a speed that was a
few percent higher than the NTSC machine.

Richard