[Coco] MAMOU bug?

Sat Feb 2 22:23:41 EST 2013

----- Original Message -----

From: "Steve Bjork" <6809er at srbsoftware.com>

To: "CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts" <coco at maltedmedia.com>

Sent: Saturday, February 02, 2013 5:52 PM

Subject: Re: [Coco] MAMOU bug?

> One last note...
> I hit an bit anniversary last month, 40 years since I wrote my first
> program. It was with punch cards too.
>
> Steve

Hi,

It was ~ 45 years ago that I wrote my first program (Modified the
instructors version).

It was in FORTRAN and the IBM 1460 had punched card input and output.

I do not have those punched cards but upon reading about your anniversary I
looked again for the problem and found it this time.

Problem issued 2/3/1967, what I typed and turned in was dated 2/24/1967 with
the program listing and output.

Mechanics 109 Projectile problem, University of Wisconsin.

SHF

http://www.leemark.com/sterlinghall/index.html

If this had happened one year and a day before, I would not be typing this.
My shift operating the CDC 3600 was midnight to 8 AM Saturday and Sunday
mornings.