[Coco] Disk Controllers

Mark Marlette mmarlette at frontiernet.net
Sun Dec 29 16:36:07 EST 2013

Even the plastic that retains the interconnects are removed at C-9. Then it goes in to a fixture to allow the fabrication so that it will fit in an unmodified EPROM socket.

Did I mention it is no fun making these? Every pin is hand placed, 24+28+ a couple of select pins.....Very time consuming, thus the higher price.

Regards,

Mark
http://www.cloud9tech.com