[Coco] DW3DOS ROM not loading NitrOS9 correctly

Chad H chadbh74 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 24 12:54:46 EST 2013

OK, another thing this guy wants to be able to do with the CoCo1 is AutoBOOT
into NitrOS9 under DriveWire.  I thought that's what the DW3DOS file was
for.  I tested this by flashing the CoCo 2 verson for my CoCo 2 and booting
it.  It does come up with "BOOTING NITROS9" and I do see the read activity
for a few seconds in the DriveWire server, but then the screen goes blank
with a cursor in the top left of the screen and it just sits there doing
nothing..  What happened?