[Coco] .BIN to .ROM

Chad H chadbh74 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 23 19:30:28 EST 2013

Can someone please advise a simple and reliable method to convert a .BIN
file to a .ROM file?  I can extract the .BIN on my PC if need be.   I seem
to recall a ROM extraction function in the RETRIEVE.EXE included with the
CoCo 2 emulator I have that was used for extracting the CoCo ROM to a DISK,
then you use the RETRIEVE to grab the ROM data off the floppy into a  .ROM
file on the PC.  I doubt this would work for many .BIN files though,
especially since many don't start at &HC000.