[Coco] My latest project

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sun Dec 22 18:57:30 EST 2013

Gene, no gshell or cgfx library used. It's all custom graphics routines, most in ML. It's a 2 color 640x192 screen (16k). It uses no part of cowin's menu capabilities or graphics calls. The screen is copied into the graphics driver's workspace and accessed with ML routines, all using legal OS9 calls. The screen refresh is twices as fast as OS9's graphics calls.
It uses Ultimuse3's graphics driver, custom written by Mike Knudsen.
It should run on ANY OS9 system from vanilla MW to Nitros9 3.2.9. Only the dw4 capabilities will be limited. I have my Coco 3 sitting right next to the PC and the 2nd test run is on the Coco with each test and on a Coco 3 with Cm-8 monitor, it looks great :-). It's all black & white so no color conflicts.

Bill Pierce
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com