[Coco] CoCo: The Colorful History of Tandy's Underdog Compute

Boisy G. Pitre boisy at tee-boy.com
Sat Dec 21 17:41:54 EST 2013

Thanks for the comments Nick. I know some people won’t want to read the preview before they get their copy, but it’s only a matter of time before the preview gets on amazon.com anyway.

Also, Bill’s hand is in this book as well. His writing, editing and general guidance made this book what it is too...