[Coco] CoCo: The Colorful History of Tandy's Underdog Compute

Nick Marentes nickma at optusnet.com.au
Sat Dec 21 17:36:06 EST 2013

http://books.google.com/books?id=9oJcAgAAQBAJ&printsec=frontcover&source=gbs_ge_summary_r&cad=0#v=onepage&q&f=false

> Best regards.
> -----------------
> Boisy G. Pitre | Founder
> Phone 337.781.3570

FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just read the first few pages from the Google Preview and I was instantly
cast back to the early 80's. Boisy has nailed the spirit of the CoCo
stupendously!

You're not a CoCo enthusiast unless you buy this book!!

My copy has been posted but won't arrive to Australia till just after New
Years. Till then, I'm forcing myself to stay away from the preview and wait
till the book arrives and I have a few hours to immerse myself in CoCo land!

Nick