[Coco] Unknown error

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Fri Dec 20 12:52:05 EST 2013

On Friday 20 December 2013 12:46:19 Bill Gordon did opine:

> Well, now my question is how to fix it. I'm not a programmer, so I
> cannot rewrite code.

But I have no doubt that you can learn to be.

> I'm using the nos96809l2v030209coco3_dw.dsk image.

But that doesn't tell me which clock2 module you are using, Bill.  Or for
that matter where you got that particular dsk. Me or srcfrg. So which
"clock2" is enabled in the bootlist you are using to generate your boots?

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

What one fool can do, another can.
		-- Ancient Simian Proverb