[Coco] CoCo: The Colorful History of Tandy's Underdog Compute

William Astle lost at l-w.ca
Wed Dec 18 16:33:27 EST 2013

On 13-12-18 02:21 PM, Brian Blake wrote:
> Gotta tell ya, I think Amazon is a living cluster.... right now. In my
> Facebook post earlier, I think I said I ordered on 9/18 - turns out it
> was 9/12...

The .ca folks haven't send me an update on anything - still supposed to
arrive by the end of the month.

What's funny is I've seen it happen as often as not that they'll send a
notice saying "shipment of your items will be delayed until <XX days in
the future>" and then get an email a day or two later saying "your items
have shipped".

Can't say I've ever had them send a notice asking for an approval of a
delay though. They usually just say something about cancelling orders on
the web site or something.