[Coco] CoCo: The Colorful History of Tandy's Underdog Compute

Brian Blake random.rodder at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 16:21:32 EST 2013

Gotta tell ya, I think Amazon is a living cluster.... right now. In my
Facebook post earlier, I think I said I ordered on 9/18 - turns out it
was 9/12...

The email I received from Amazon today states as follows:

"Hello,

We're writing about the order you placed on September 12, 2013 (Order#
108-3450549-1769824). Unfortunately, we are unable to ship the item(s)
as soon as we expected and need to provide you with a new estimate of
when the item(s) may be delivered:

   Pitre, Boisy G "CoCo: The Colorful History of Tandy's Underdog Computer"
     New Delivery Estimate: January 21, 2014 - February 25, 2014

If you still want us to ship the delayed items when they do become
available, (though they may arrive later than expected) please visit
Your Orders on Amazon.com address to approve the delay...."

Now, online in my pending orders page is states the following:

*Order Placed:*September 12, 2013

*Delayed items--your approval required
*
*Items Ordered*

> *CoCo: The Colorful History of Tandy's Underdog Computer
> <http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/1466592478>*, Pitre,
> Boisy G
> 	Updated Delivery Estimate: December 24, 2013
> 	Your approval required by: January 17, 2014

So yeah... I have no earthly idea of what the real delivery date will be...