[Coco] CoCo: The Colorful History of Tandy's Underdog Compute

Juan Castro jccyc1965 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 16:11:13 EST 2013

No change on mine. Last communication was Nov 4, and said thusly:

We now have delivery date(s) for the order you placed on November 04, 2013

  Pitre, Boisy G "CoCo: The Colorful History of Tandy's Underdog Computer"
    Estimated arrival date: January 02, 2014 - January 10, 2014

If you want to check on the progress of your order, take a look at this
page in Your Account: