[Coco] CoCo: The Colorful History of Tandy's Underdog Compute

Bill Loguidice bill at armchairarcade.com
Wed Dec 18 15:23:30 EST 2013

It looks like my author copies arrived just now at my house. Between that
and the stock finally settling down in retail channels, I would suspect
everyone who preordered should be getting their copies soon. I'm not sure
about overseas (like here in the US, these are all different warehouses).
I'm also still waiting on the "Look Inside" feature and ebooks to become
available. That could happen as soon as Thursday, but may take a few days
after that.

-Bill

Bill Loguidice, Managing Director; Armchair Arcade,
Inc.<http://www.armchairarcade.com>
Authored Books<http://www.amazon.com/Bill-Loguidice/e/B001U7W3YS/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_1>and