[Coco] Ready Player One

Ronivon Costa ronivon.costa at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 09:51:37 EST 2013

I bought the english version on Amazon, and already finished reading the book.
Just thought the coin he found somewhere during the search for the
gates should have had a different purpose later on the book!!

(not saying anything else, don't worry!!!!!!)

I always prefer the original, and would recommend it to anyone unless
he can't read english. Better read in portuguese than no readin at
all.

:)))