[Coco] TRS-80 Color 1/2 Service Manuals

Luis Antoniosi (CoCoDemus) retrocanada76 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 09:50:17 EST 2013

Hi all,

I recently scanned the coco2 service manual 26-3134/3136 but I'm
looking for other models as well the coco1. I found this ebay auction:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/310823828841?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

But I'm afraid it ends up too expensive in a bid war.

Anyone here has a service manual for coco1/coco2 models E, F boards ?
I could scan it and return them to you but I will have to split the
pages apart to have a perfect scanning quality. Not a bid deal as they
all have binder holes or using clamps.

The green technical reference is already available no need for it.

Let's document it please, see how good it will look like:

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/coco/Documents/Manuals/Hardware/Color%20Computer%202%20Service%20Manual%20(Tandy).pdf

Thanks,

Felipe.

--