[Coco] Odd behavior

Bill Gordon cwgordon at carolina.rr.com
Tue Dec 17 19:09:42 EST 2013

The MPI came from Brian Goers and was already upgraded for a Coco3. The
"newest" Coco3 came from a close friend who would not sell me anything that
was not (to the best of his knowledge) working 100%.

I don't have a plcc puller, and I'm not about to try to pull the GIME chip
(even if I had a puller), and certainly not without one.

It is strange that the Coco3 and the MPI work perfectly in every other
aspect.