[Coco] Odd behavior

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Tue Dec 17 18:54:22 EST 2013

On Tuesday 17 December 2013 18:41:48 Bill Gordon did opine:

> But would this same Coco3 still work perfectly in every other aspect?

Now you are putting me out on a persimmon limb.  Whatever is doing it, is
probably going to take a scope to troubleshoot it.  Pulling and reseating
the gime after polishing its edges with toothpaste, rinsing and drying
might be an interesting experiment but absolutely should not be attempted
unless you have a "plcc" puller because a cracked socket is worthless
forever.

So at this point, the quickest way to get it fixed might be sending both
off to Mark.  One last question?  Is the warranty seal still intact?  If
so, and there are no other stickers on the bottom, there is a good chance
its never had the coco3 kit put in it.  So we've about come full circle
within the limits of remote control troubleshooting.